|"I could not understand why I had profit but not enough cash. My Controller at BBBS showed me why and how to fix it. Now I can sleep at night. They provide me with the financial management information that I was missing to make informed and profitable decisions. What a difference this makes."
- John Martin, CEO
Our Controller Services are designed for businesses that have an internal bookkeeper or daily entry accounting staff but need the added skills and experience of a Controller.
BBBS, Inc Controllers have extensive industry experience and knowledge in Manufacturing and Service businesses.
Examples of Controller Services:
"My bank and CPA are delighted with the information and reports developed by BBBS, Inc. I give them full credit for the successful business growth we have achieved. I can now project what I need and when I need it. Thank you all."
- Cash Flow Management - Special Reports/Analysis
- Month End "Closing" Process - Ensure numbers reconcile & are entered per GAAP
- Detailed Analysis - Isolate data (reports) to solve unique company problems
- Month End- Financial Reporting - Isolate and comment on key Management data
- Trend Analysis - Develop tools (Budgets, etc.) that predict where Key items (Cash, Sales, Taxable Profit) will be in the future.
- Product Line Profitability - Determine if Product Lines should be enhanced or discontinued
- Advisory Services - Assist with unique management concerns
- Procedure and Policy Implementation - To ensure consistency in employee turnover
- Tax filings: Sales Tax, Property Tax etc. - File specialized Tax Returns
- Monthly Financial Reviews - Meet with the Executive Staff on a regular basis
- Internal Accounting Staff Management - Assist with daily accounting questions
- Financial information for bank and loan applications
- Mike Fasenou, CEO
BBBS, Inc. - An Accounting and Bookkeeping Company
California: 858.673.1099 | Arizona: 928.329.8000 | Canada: 1.403.370.6737 Canadian Website Click here