BBBS, Inc, can handle the special needs of Not-For-Profit & Government Agencies
(BBBS is an approved accounting services vendor to the City of San Diego)
Whether your company is a not-for-profit, changing from a government agency to a private agency, or to a joint powers authority, BBBS, Inc. can seamlessly assist you with that transition.
BBBS has successfully transitioned several Not-For-Profit & Government Agencies from the internal accounting department to our accounting facility without interruption in services.
This includes all accounting functions such as:
- Moving the accounting function from the internal Not-For-Profit & Government Agency accounting departments to an outsourced accounting company.
- Capturing accounting data and converting the data to a new accounting system (internal or outsourced).
- Setup Banking relationships and accounts that are unique to Not-For-Profit & Government Agency.
- Providing check writing and cash requirement reporting on a weekly basis.
- Writing and mailing accounts receivable invoices on a daily or weekly basis.
- Setting up and providing payroll services.
- Setup special employee benefits programs.
- Setup the annual budgets in compliance with funding programs such as Port Authority, City and County Authorities and state programs.
- Create weekly, monthly or quarterly budgetary reports.
- Extensive Financial Reporting and specific Not-For-Profit & Government Agency fund reporting for all governing entities on a Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Basis.
- BBBS controller is experienced to handle the needs of the yearly audit requirements required by Not-For-Profit & Government Agency and Government auditors.
Your organization will have access to a full accounting staff, CFO, Controller, Bookkeeper and clerks that will meet the needs of your agency or company.
E-mail now for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
BBBS, Inc. - An Accounting and Bookkeeping Company
California: 858.673.1099 | Arizona: 928.329.8000 | Canada: 1.403.370.6737 Canadian Website Click here